Can I submit a paper if I don’t study Economics or study at a different university?
Yes. The only requirement is being an undergraduate student.

Can I receive consultation from a professor?
Yes, but the professor may not be a coauthor. The paper must be written in its entriety by undergraduate students.

Can I submit a paper as a thesis student?
Yes, as long as you send the paper before you receive your degree.

Click here to see this page in an interactive format